Struggling to remember all those awesome Lightroom keyboard shortcuts? Here’s an easy trick to display all your favorite shortcuts in the Develop Module:
- First, in Photoshop, Illustrator, or another image-editing program create a text document (250px wide) with your favorite keyboard shortcuts.
- Save the document as a PNG
- Copy the PNG document to Lightroom’s Panel End Marks folder
- In the Develop Module, right click in the empty space below all the panels and you should see your custom PNG available as a custom end mark.
- Celebrate the awesomeness!
If you enjoyed this video and article please subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots more photo tips and techniques. You can also join our newsletter for heaps more great tips like this or join the Nature Photography Academy .
Until next time have fun and happy shooting! And for more photography instruction:
In-depth Lightroom and Photoshop tutorials:
On-location Photography Workshops: