Struggling to remember all those awesome Lightroom keyboard shortcuts? Here’s an easy trick to display all your favorite shortcuts in the Develop Module:
- First, in Photoshop, Illustrator, or another image-editing program create a text document (250px wide) with your favorite keyboard shortcuts.
- Save the document as a PNG
- Copy the PNG document to Lightroom’s Panel End Marks folder
- In the Develop Module, right click in the empty space below all the panels and you should see your custom PNG available as a custom end mark.
- Celebrate the awesomeness!
Download my custom keyboard shortcuts PNG here.
Got another question? Check out our Landscape Photography FAQ here:
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter and YouTube channel for even more landscape photography how-to.
Join Josh on Social!
Thanks for the shortcuts…this will help hugely!!! Thanks again.
Awesome! Glad it’s going to help.
I was excited to try this, but it doesn’t seem to work on the current Lightroom CC 2015.5 that just came out.
I don’t seem to have any issues with the latest version of LR. Are you using a Mac by any chance? Try Ctrl clicking on any of the Develop Panel titles (like Basic, Tone Curve, HSL, etc.). That will hopefully pop up the menu for you.