Struggling to remember all those awesome Lightroom keyboard shortcuts? Here’s an easy trick to display all your favorite shortcuts in the Develop Module:
- First, in Photoshop, Illustrator, or another image-editing program create a text document (250px wide) with your favorite keyboard shortcuts.
- Save the document as a PNG
- Copy the PNG document to Lightroom’s Panel End Marks folder
- In the Develop Module, right click in the empty space below all the panels and you should see your custom PNG available as a custom end mark.
- Celebrate the awesomeness!
Got another question? Check out our Landscape Photography FAQ here: