It’s easy to look at an image and see it in a vacuum. But what of the deeper context, where did the image actual come from? In this video I show you a little bit of what goes on behind the scenes in producing a seascape photo.
- Gardiner Basin, Kings Canyon Trip Report
- 5 Reasons You Should Never Turn Nature Photography Into a Career
- 5 Reasons You Absolutely Should Turn Nature Photography Into a Career
- Flying Over Fiordland: Two Days of Sublime Beauty.
- Liverpool Hut and French Ridge Hut
- Top Forks Hut Trip Report, Part 2