Recently I had the honor of being interviewed by the Roundtable Photography podcast (hop on over to Photography Roundtable to listen to the interview). The man behind the podcast, David Johnston, writes:
Whether you’re a hobbyist, or you want to earn more money from your photography as a side business, listen and learn to what Joshua Cripps has to say about photography, the future of photography, and his transition to passive income.
What’s in this episode?
- Joshua Cripps discusses what a normal day in the life looks like
- Why going pro in photography is still like shooting part time
- The business side of things
- Using passive income to make sales while you sleep
- The power of YouTube
- Is mirrorless the future?
- The mystery of making pitches (it’s really all about meeting people)
Hop on over to Photography Roundtable to listen to the interview!