“Where have you been, Joshua? I’ve spent thousands of dollars in video tutorials like this one. Your video tutorials are the best I’ve ever purchased. It is very easy to absorb and understand. Keep up the good work! I will definitely recommend your video tutorials to all my friends who are learning Photoshop.”
You Get These Complete Courses
Lightroom Develop is one of the most intuitive and robust raw processing programs available. Its simple and powerful tools allow for extremely rich and targeted photo editing. This comprehensive beginner / intermediate video tutorial covers every aspect of LR Develop and shows you how to easily and beautifully edit your raw photos.
- 9 tutorial videos covering all aspects of Lightroom’s Develop Module from the ground up; no prior knowledge required
- 140+ minutes of in-depth content for beginning / intermediate users
- 5 raw files for you to edit along with the videos
- Instant download access to tutorials; videos never expire
- Developed for LR CC 2015 but tutorials are 99% compatible with LR CC 2016+ or LR 6
Skills You’ll Gain
Presets and Camera Raw Defaults
Like to start all your edits out the same way? Create Camera Raw Defaults to shortcut your editing. Learn to make presets for any kind of editing you can imagine. Want all your landscapes to have the same style? Create a preset. All your Milky Way shots to have the same tones and contrast? Make a preset. Create multiple edits of the same image with Snapshots.
About the Author
Josh Cripps is an acclaimed landscape photographer from California. His recent work can be seen in the worldwide marketing campaign for the Nikon D750. Josh has been using Photoshop for over 15 years and has a knack for clearly explaining complex topics and techniques in the program. His tutorials and workflow videos have helped thousands of photographers world-wide improve their craft.