In Living Landscapes my friends, awesome photographers, and all-around great Kiwis Todd and Sarah Sisson have undertaken the herculean task of writing a comprehensive guide to landscape photography. Even more impressive, they’ve succeeded in grand style. Todd and Sarah cover virtually every aspect of creating stunning images, and they come at it from a standpoint I wholeheartedly endorse: keep it simple and shoot.
Living Landscapes Contents:
Todd and Sarah’s writing style keeps you engaged through all 132 pages of information. They’re clear, informative, and funny, which is no mean feat when you’re talking about f-stops. Here are just a few samples of text from the book:
What’s Covered in this eBook?
- How to simplify the process of making engaging and technically proficient landscape images.
- How to overcome the unique challenges that landscape photography presents.
- The 4 landscape fundamentals that turn bland into beautiful.
- Walkthroughs and how-to’s of some amazing landscape images.
- A straightforward explanation of the gear you need (it isn’t as much as you might think).
- Landscape specific post-processing techniques.
- Advanced tips and techniques for specific scenarios: mountains, water, bush and forest, black and white and panoramic stitching.
What People Are Saying About This Book:
We would recommend [this ebook] to any knowledge-hungry photographer that wants not just to take landscape pictures, but make them, nurture them, and do justice to the beauty of the natural world.
This ebook will tell you where you’re going wrong, and how to fix it. It teaches you what to look for in a perfect landscape, so more of your own images will have that ‘wow’ factor.
About the Author
Todd Sisson has been working as a photographer professionally with his wife and business partner, Sarah, since 2001. Living Landscapes has been written by Todd based on their experiences together and features case studies by Sarah.
Collectively, their career has spanned a range of genres including advertising, editorial, fashion, architectural, videography and portraiture. Landscape photography is Todd and Sarah’s first love and since 2007 this has been the sole focus of their business. They live in the deep south of New Zealand with two very busy children and a one-legged transient quail.